Tuesday 19 February 2013

Just a Quickie

So after what can only be described as an absolutely Super Saturday we are into a new week!
I didn't want to leave you in the dark about everything so I thought I would quickly tell you what is currently in the works and some things I'm hoping to release this week.
First of all I will definitely releasing, just after this, a comical little piece I wrote as an admission to a Writing Academy in the hope that I get entered into it. After the unprecedented success on my music review with Ilias I have ideas for music reviews in my head with one at least coming out this week. Finally I hope to release to you another poem; although when this will come to fruition I have no idea, but fingers crossed.
So a big thank you to you all and remember you can follow me on Twitter @Philip_A_Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment